Friday 23 January 2015

Face of the Day and Hair Change HELP!?

Hi everyone! 


I hope you're all doing okay since my last post! 

This post is my Face of the Day I wore the other day on a little shopping trip! It's also a bit of a post to ask you what you think of my hair now, and my decision on what next? 


Face of the Day

I apologise for the awful quality -p lighting past 3pm in the UK is absolutely pants! 
Base: Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Light
Powder: Lancome Teint Miracle Compact in 01 Beige Albatre
 Contour: SEVENTEEN Define and Conquer Contour Kit in Fair
Cheeks: No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Coral Flush
Eyebrows: Rimmel Brow this Way Styling Gel in Mid Brown 
Eyes: Maybelline Eye Studio Colour Tattoo 24 Hour Leather Effect in Creamy Beige
Eyeliner: Rimmel London Exaggerate Liner in Black
Mascara: Soap & Glory Thick & Fast HD Mascara 
Lips: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 03



So onto hair...

I've had the above style for a while now after getting it to the length it is at I decided I wanted to do an ombre-esque thing with it. Although I wanted it slightly different and much icier and blonder on the ends! 

I absolutely love it and it's meant that the part of me that feels a need to change my hair and cut it off all of the time has managed to stay away! I've done really well as this was grown out from a pixie cut I had a couple of years ago! Before then, I had my hair tomato red for about 3-4 years and after trying to home strip it to get it brighter straight after removing weave extensions (I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS!!) my hair was pretty poop and chewing gum like! So.. I made the big chop! 

Anyway.. I absolutely love this blonde look so when I go to the hairdressers I usually just have it topped up and lightened again to maintain the icy blonde and to lighten the rest of the highlights. However, my last trip he mentioned that I should consider going blonde! Not something I have EVER thought of doing fully as I'm so dark featured and I really don't think I could pull it off. Plus I'm lazy and the maintenance would drive me NUTS! 

That got me thinking though that I'd love to be braver and go lighter further up! Then I saw Barbara (The Persian Babe) on YouTube recently and her hair looks amazing (in my opinion)! She's so dark but those roots just means that icy blonde suits her so well and she's kept her darkness at the top to tie everything in! Plus then, no worry about laziness with regrowth!! 

So the question is - do you guys think I should go for it?? 


I'd love to hear what you all think! 

Thanks for reading! 

Love, Tiffany xx


No comments:

Post a Comment