Friday 2 January 2015

Pastel Pink - Toner

Hi everyone! 
I hope you're all okay. 
As promised, I said I would do a post after using the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes toning shampoo in the bath and let you know the results. 

Well, it worked! I've had beautiful, subtle pink ends for the day and I've really liked the results. 
The shampoo is gentle on the hair, unlike my other toning shampoo by Matrix
I left the shampoo sat on my hair for about 30 minutes whilst in the bath and applied an extra bit to the very ends after around 15 minutes. 
My hair didn't feel dry and straw-like which was great! 

In all honesty, I didn't think it had made much of an effect on my hair as I blow dried it, but it was evening and lighting isn't the best! 
This morning I was pleasantly surprised when I sat in my car, glanced in the mirror and saw a subtle pink! The strands that haven't taken to the pink colouring have really lifted and gone a really icy blonde which is just what I want when not trying to get the colour! 



Thank you for reading!

Love, Tiffany xx

No comments:

Post a Comment