Tuesday 9 December 2014

Blogmas!

It's here! It's finally here! Christmas time! 

Christmas time is my FAVOURITE time of year. I love the clothes, the makeup, the atmosphere, the decorations, food! When it comes to the festive period I am as happy as Larry!! (Who's Larry?!)

I thought it'd be a great way to start off my blog and let you get to know me a little - so throughout December up to Christmas I shall be attempting to blog daily on my goings on (similar to the vlogmas idea on YouTube). 

I'm really excited about Christmas this year.. I'm really excited about Christmas every year though, let's be honest!

What you don't know about me is I have two pugs. Jovi and Monty! They're both getting super festive and loving all the extra attention with their snuggly jumpers!! 



This is a picture of Jovi last Christmas is his SUPER cute festive harness! Practical and seasonal, what could be better?! He was 7 months in this picture, now 19 months and it fits him perfectly! 

As I mentioned, I love the makeup and clothes at this time of year! Gold eyes and a berry lip or bright red lip is my go to look, along with a really crazy Christmas mumper! Today I wore a Christmas jumper form the men's section in TKMaxx last year! It was super warm and cosy for my busy day of dog walking! (I am taking a year out from my Midwifery Studies and have my own business working with dogs - Jovi loves the extra playmates). 

I am now cosies up in bed with a hot water bottle, hot chocolate and some YouTube videos to catch up on! 



Nighty night! 




Love, Tiffany x


No comments:

Post a Comment